[h323forum] Need Video Conference protocol stack over ISDN. Looking for vendors to purchase the same.

syed.ali2 at wipro.com syed.ali2 at wipro.com
Mon Feb 12 07:14:09 EST 2007

Hi,

        I am Syed from Wipro Technologies.

        For one of our project, we require H.320 protocol stack to do
video conference over ISDN network.
        Can anybody suggest, the H.320 Video Conference protocol stack
vendors contact list?

Regards,
M. Syed Ali,
Project Engineer,
Wipro Technologies, Cochin, India.
Ph : +91 (0) 484 305 4439

www.wipro.com
---
You are currently subscribed to h323forum as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''