[itu-sg16] Joint Q.3/16 & Q.5/11?; RE: Document submission for the Seoul meeting

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at nteczone.com
Tue Dec 11 01:01:52 EST 2007

Hello Mr.Okubo,

I noticed that Albrecht has submitted a contribution that would be
relevant for both Q.5/11 and Q.3/16 so I think that a joint session may
be a good idea. Having it so late in the meeting shouldn't be so much of
an issue as it will give us a chance to discuss contributions on
H.248.55 first and then we can report the status to Q.5/11.

Regards, Christian