[itu-sg16] Registration of the document for Q13/16 Meeting in Malta

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Sun Dec 9 10:40:48 EST 2007

Dear Experts,

I have uploaded several documents to the Seoul meeting directory, updating
the current list of documents here:

 http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0801_Seo/0801_Seo.html

Those shaded in yellow are the document numbers allocated, but not yet
received.  We still have more than a month until the meeting, but I would
still like to take the opportunity to encourage you to send request for
meeting document numbers to me as early as possible to help coordinate
processing documents.

Also, if you send a request to me do not get a reply in a reasonable amount
of time, it is possible that the message got rejected due to the strict spam
processing on the Packetizer mail server (you should get a rejection message
immediately from the server in that case).  If that happens to you, please
call me directly (+1 919 476 2048 - note I have a new office number) or post
your request to this mailing list (which is not subject to the same scrutiny
as mail directed to me).

Thanks!