[itu-sg16] Document submission for the Seoul meeting

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Mon Dec 10 00:36:22 EST 2007

Dear WP2/16 experts,

As part of the NGN-GSI, we will have the following joint sessions
with SG13 and SG19:

1/ Second quarter of Monday, 21 January -- joint session of Q.29/16,
Q.2, 5/19 and Q.6/13 on TP.mmsm

2/ Second quarter of Tuesday, 22 January -- joint session of Q.2,
3/13 and Q.21, 22/16 on ID use related issues

Members planning to submit documents on the topics related to the
above joint sessions are requested to submit them not only to the
WP2/16 Questions Rapporteur meeting but also to the SG13 and/or SG19
meetings. Since the NGN-GSI event is a collection of SG meetings this
time, we need go through this procedure for proper document handling.
For submission of Contributions to SG13 and SG19, please follow the
instruction in the following Collective Letters:

SG13 Collective Letter 9 Rev 1 <http://www.itu.int/md/T05-SG13-COL-0009/en>
SG19 Collective Letter 8 Rev 1 <http://www.itu.int/md/T05-SG19-COL-0008/en>

The deadline is 6 January 2008.

For the WP2/16 Rapporteur meeting documents, please follow the
meeting notice available at:
<http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0801_Seo/Notice_0801_Seo_071114.txt >

If you have any questions on this matter, please forward them to me.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice