[itu-sg16] Time table of the Rapporteur meeting

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Fri Aug 31 11:31:20 EDT 2007

Dear Mr Lim,

At 21:59 +0900 07/08/31, タモタサアユ wrote:
>I have plan of submitting a document to this rapporteur meeting in September.
>
>It will be about the networked robot we discussed before.
>
>If this subject could be accepted in this meeting, please allocate a
>document number for it.

Thank you for your input contribution. It has been numbered AVD-3140.
The upcoming Rapporteur meeting will discuss it in the context of AMS
(Advanced Multimedia System) requirements.

PS I received three messages timed 21:59, 22:02 and 22:03. Only the
first one shows the body message. The other two has the same problem
as the original one timed 21:04.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice