[itu-sg16] 答复: RE: SG16 meeting during 26 June - 6 July

wang.dong at zte.com.cn wang.dong at zte.com.cn
Sat Apr 28 20:49:53 EDT 2007

Dear Mr. OKUBO,

     Thanks a lot !

Best Regards

    Dong WANG

    29th  April, 2007
   Research & Standards Department, ZTE Corporation
   Office:  C4-07 /  A1-03
   Phone: +86-25-5287-2009
   Fax:      +86-25-5287-1000
   Mobile: +86-1395-184-7902
   Email:   wang.dong at zte.com.cn
   Skype:  wang.dong111520
   MSN:    arestony_wang at hotmail.com

OKUBO Sakae <okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp>

2007-04-27 17:50

        收件人:        wang.dong at zte.com.cn
        抄送:  itu-sg16 at lists.packetizer.com
        主题:  RE: [itu-sg16] SG16 meeting during 26 June - 6 July

Dear Mr. Wang,

At 09:22 +0800 07/04/26, wang.dong at zte.com.cn wrote:
>         About Q21/16 future work, you mentioned that:
>      - Progress work on H.saarch, H.vsreqs (video surveillance),
>H.ghna (Home network architecture) & IPTV
>
>       Here, whether H.vsreqs should be H.vsarch or not?
>
>        Because I found that Q22/16 will discuss the H.vsreqs also
>and no H.vsarch will be scheduled for discussion, so I want to
>confirm whether it is not parell to F.vsreqs and F.vsarch or not.

You are right. Apologies for my overlook. I have requested TSB to add
this item to Q21 in the collective letter for the June-July meeting,
if time allows. In any case, your contributions are appreciated
according to the discussion at the Shenzhen meeting as recorded in
AVD-3098.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and
are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to
others.
If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of
the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam
system.

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.