[itu-sg16] Mailing List Has Moved

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Sun Apr 15 01:22:48 EDT 2007

Dear Paul and all,

At 22:42 -0400 07/04/14, Paul E. Jones wrote:
>I have completed moving all of the mailing list subscribers from the
>former machine to the new machine.

Thank you very much Paul for your continuation of the list manager
and also the support of Packetizer for providing the list server.

Using this opportunity, I would like to remind you of the following
organizations that kindly volunteered to offer their resources for
the activities of ITU-T SG16 (and its predecessor) multimedia
communication system experts:

< Mailing list>

PTT Research (The Netherlands) -- November 1993 - December 1996
Intel (USA) --------------------- January 1997 - 13 May 2003
Cisco (USA) --------------------- 13 May 2003 - 14 April 2007
Packetizer (USA) ---------------- 4 April 2007 -

<ftp site>

Graphics Communication Labs (Japan) -- May 1995 - March 1998
   PictureTel (USA) mirror site ------- 31 July 1996 - April 1998
PictureTel (USA)---------------------- April 1998 - 18 June 2003

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice