Q21 discussion at the Ottawa meeting

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Sun Jul 9 00:56:36 EDT 2006

All
FYI
Simão

-----Original Message-----
From: Cullen Jennings [mailto:fluffy at cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:21 AM
To: AVT WG
Cc: Magnus Westerlund; Roni Even; Colin Perkins; Jon Peterson; Tom-PT Taylor
Subject: [AVT] New AVT Chairs

I am very please to announce that Tom Taylor and Roni Even  are going to join Colin as co-chair of AVT. Roni will be focusing on the Media Types reviews. I want to thank Magnus for the huge amount of work he has done for AVT - I was looking back at the amount of stuff he has reviewed it is stunning. I don't know if people realize that AVT is one of the very highest volume WGs - it produces a lot of RFCs.

Thank you Tom, Roni, and Colin for taking this all on,

Cullen <AD for AVT>

Audio/Video Transport Working Group
avt at ietf.org