T310 timer and PROGRESS

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Mon Jan 23 23:42:02 EST 2006

Christian,

Thanks for pointing this out to me.  It would seem reasonable that we should
probably bring over comparable wording to H.323 or, at the very least, list
PROGRESS as one of the messages that stops the T310 timer.  I suppose the
further qualification would be that the PROGRESS message must contain a PI
#8 or #1.

Would this sound reasonable?  If so, I'll draft such a contribution for the
next meeting.