many-to-many relationship in H.248

Christian Groves cngroves at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 25 18:22:00 EST 2006

Hello Sasha,

As Albrecht says typically there's only one control association between
an MGC-MG pair. An MG can be split into several Virtual MGs which in
effect allow one physical MG to have a relationship with multiple MGCs.

What scenario / functionality are you looking at? There may be another
way via H.248 to achieve want you want.

Regards, Christian