Document number allocation request

Ishikawa, Chiaki chiaki.ishikawa at ubin.jp
Mon Aug 21 17:49:12 EDT 2006

Dear Paul E. Jones,

We have made a few last minute changes (fixing typos, misspells, etc.)
to the document which was submitted a few hours ago.
I uploaded a file to the ftp site.
So please use the latest file uploaded to the ftp site.
(We may still make another change or two. Catching English mistakes
is difficult for non-native English speakers.)

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,
Chiaki Ishikawa