Document number allocation request

youichi.takashima at ubin.jp youichi.takashima at ubin.jp
Fri Aug 18 04:32:44 EDT 2006

We should consider in Q3 already at least the 2 H.248 (Q.3) related LSs,
because we've almost 10 contributions related to the TISPAN LS, and Ottawa
is the only chance to provide Q5/11 feedback on the H.248 Rw Profile before
their next SG11 meeting.

- Albrecht

                      "Paul E. Jones"
                      <paulej at PACKETIZ         To:      Albrecht SCHWARZ/DE/ALCATEL at ALCATEL
                      ER.COM>                  cc:      <itu-sg16 at external.cisco.com>
                                               Subject: RE: LSs from SG11 and TIPSAN; Re: Document number requests
                      17.08.2006 19:18

If they get posted, I will grab them.  Otherwise, do you think it will
present an issue if we do not review them until the November meeting?