Document number allocation request

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Sat Aug 26 02:13:07 EDT 2006

Ishikawa-san,

I have not experienced any problems accessing the server: the performance
has been good.  So, it must be a problem with the connection from Japan to
Geneva.  (This server is owned and operated by the ITU in Geneva,
Switzerland.)

I tested the server just now and downloaded a file at 1.6Mbps.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what to suggest to you.