LSs from SG11 and TIPSAN; Re: Document number requests

Albrecht.Schwarz at alcatel.de Albrecht.Schwarz at alcatel.de
Thu Aug 17 10:17:13 EDT 2006

Both meetings took place in July.
Don't know the LS handling process by the EDH.
Would be surprised if they were not already in the pipeline.
- Albrecht

                      "Paul E. Jones"
                      <paulej at packetiz         To:      Albrecht SCHWARZ/DE/ALCATEL at ALCATEL
                      er.com>                  cc:      <itu-sg16 at external.cisco.com>
                                               Subject: RE: LSs from SG11 and TIPSAN; Re: Document number requests
                      17.08.2006 15:50

Albrecht,

I have been watching the liaison statements that have been made available
for SG16 since the last meeting.

I did not see these.  Were those just released?