Document numbers allocated

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Sat Aug 19 02:10:45 EDT 2006

Dear Experts,

I have assigned all document numbers to those who have requested numbers.
If you sent an e-mail requesting a number, but did not get a reply, please
re-submit your request.

We presently have more than 100 documents registered for this meeting, so we
will be quite busy during this meeting.

I will get a final document list posted within 36 hours.  I will post all of
the documents I have received either via e-mail or via the FTP server this
weekend.  All other documents will be posted within 24 hours, so all
documents should be posted by Tuesday morning in Asia.  I have a couple of
incoming liaison statements that may be a little delayed, but I'll try to
get those posted as soon as possible.