Documents for the next week Rapporteur meeting

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Mon Nov 21 07:00:26 EST 2005

Dear WP2/16 experts,

I have uploaded all the documents that I think I have received so far
at the avc-site:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0511_Gen

ftp://ftp3.itu.int/avc-site/2005-2008/0511_Gen
   user: avguest, password:Avguest

I will continue the process. The list of documents is available as:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0511_Gen/0511_Gen.html

or

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0511_Gen/0511_Gen.xls

Please note that the latter Excel file has incorrect links containing
a path of my own PC (somehow it sneaks in when reading correctly
linked html files).

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice