Documents for the Rapporteur meeting in Geneva (28 November -

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Fri Nov 4 02:30:41 EST 2005

Dear Arturo Martin de Nicolas,

At 17:45 +0100 05/11/03, Arturo Martin De Nicolas (AC/EDD) wrote:
>I would like to submit two documents to the Rapporteur meeting, whose
>headers I include below.
>Would you allocate AVD-nnn document numbers for me, please?

Thank you for your input documents, to which the following
AVD-numbers have been allocated:

AVD-2768
Editor (A. Martin)
Draft H.248.SDPSPEC "H.248 SDP Parameter Identification and Wildcarding"

AVD-2769
Editor (A. Martin)
Draft new H.248.ADIDSPEC "H.248 Application Data Inactivity Detection
Package"

The current list of registered documents can be seen at:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0511_Gen/0511_Gen.html

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice