H.248.1 Editing meeting

Christian Groves christian.groves at ERICSSON.COM
Wed Jun 29 22:05:52 EDT 2005

Hello Kevin,

I have added some additional comments to the Alcatel comments in:
ftp3.itu.int/avc-site/Incoming/
              TD9 Updated Draft_h248.1v3 Clean_comments_Ericsson.zip

As part of the review I went through my IG style comments in:
ftp3.itu.int/avc-site/Incoming/
              DC-xxx_H_248_1v3_Corrections_Clarifications_v3.zip

I've marked up the items in green that haven't been included (no.
1,4,5,6,10). I
can understand why 5 was not included. What is the reasoning behind
1,4,6,10? I
don't think there is any new functionality???

Regards, Christian