Update r1; Re: H.248.1 V3 Editorial Comments: Week 5

Kevin Boyle kboyle at nortel.com
Wed Jun 15 10:07:50 EDT 2005

This is week 4.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves, especially since I am
still catching up from the Great Capitalization Change that took me
literally days of effort to work through.

All should note: my email address changed some time ago to
kboyle at nortel.com.  Use of the nortelnetworks.com address will start being
rejected in the next day or so.

Kevin