To Mr.Dave Lindberg

Noah Luo noah at huawei.com
Wed Jun 1 02:07:11 EDT 2005

All,

I apologize for the delay in getting the week 1 changes posted.  I was ill
most of last week and I have been struggling since to get caught up.  I
have posted the updated draft with the week 1 changes as TD-8 to the
incoming folder.  I will be working on all the edits requested this week
this evening and tomorrow to have them posted tomorrow as TD-8R1.  I will
post each weeks changes as a revision to TD-8.

Thanks for your patience as I recover from my illness.

Kevin