onIteration; Re: [SUSPECT ATTACHMENT] H.248.1 Editing Meeting:

Christian Groves christian.groves at ERICSSON.COM
Mon Jun 6 19:22:31 EDT 2005

Hello Albrecht,

Yes I meant the "onIteration" part. This is to align with the note in
H.248.34 e.g.
NOTE – This may be achieved in H.248.1 by setting the Notify Complete flag
"onIteration" (this value of NotifyComplete will be available in H.248.1
version
3) and activating the signal completion event in the Generic Package (see
E.1/H.248.1).

Regards, Christian