Preparation for the SG16 Q.25 meeting: H.235.x drafts uploaded

Euchner Martin martin.euchner at SIEMENS.COM
Tue Jun 28 10:58:19 EDT 2005

Dear security experts,

In preparation of the forthcoming SG16 meeting Q.25 session, I've uploaded
all draft H.235.x subseries Recommendations (H.235.0, .1, .2, .3, .4, .6
and .7) under my own editorship to the working docs directory at
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/Working_Docs/
<http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/Working_Docs/>

The documents encompass the current draft Recommendation texts (H.235.x)
as well as the cover sheets (TD-WP2-AAA) where the recent changes are
recorded. Also provided are the A.5 qualification drafts (TD-PLEN-aaa)
rectifying the external normative references.

I've also uploaded a TD-WP2-xxx with a proposed draft corrigendum2 for
H.235v3.

All drafts are subjects to change.

Two major open issues are worth noting:

*	In H.235.4, I've removed contents of clause 10 "Procedure DRC2 -
Interdomain Environment"; added editor note that clause is FFS pending
contributions for the unification approach.
*	In H.235.6, Clause 7.8 holds an {Editor's note: Fix the problem of
Diffie-Hellman key exchange in conjunction with H.450.x supplementary
services. } which deserves fixing. If no solution is found, add a note
that there is problem, while the solution of the problem is left FFS.

Both areas are of particular importance where I particularly solicit
contributions (deadline for submission July 14th).

I appreciate very much your review and feedback of the drafts.

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.
http://ietf.icn.siemens.de/sr3/Standardisation_Topics/security/