Working documents

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Sat Jun 18 23:36:30 EDT 2005

Dear SG16 experts,

Your review is requested.

At 15:47 +0800 05/06/13, Niexiuying wrote:
>I appreciate that Mr. OKUBO Sakae have given us the comments to
>draft F.dl and F.avod. I modified the draft F.dl and F.avod based on
>his comments. Attached is the new version of draft F.dl.  The reply
>to Mr. OKUBO Sakaea's comments is as follows:   You comments to the
>reversion of F.dl and comments to the reply are solicited. I will
>send the new version of Draft F.avod soon.

This updated draft F.dl has been placed at the avc-site:

<http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/Working_Docs/Fdl_
050613.zip>

At 07:02 -0400 05/06/13, Giles Chamberlin wrote:
>Attached document is based on AVD-2718 from the Biel meeting.
>Modifications are to take into account the comments from the meeting
>and to improve clarity.  In particular I hope I’ve succeeded in not
>breaking fast connect.
>
>As you’ll see form the markup, there’s more to do, but hopefully
>that’s mostly editorial.

This draft has been placed at the avc-site:

<http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/Working_Docs/h460
.fantas_v1.zip>

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice