H.248.1v3 Editorial Comments - Week 2

Kevin Boyle kboyle at nortel.com
Wed Jun 1 20:44:47 EDT 2005

Sorry.  I was sick and out of the office the last half of last week, and I
have been struggling to get caught back up.  I will have the week 1
changes up later today, and the week 2 changes up tomorrow.

The only change I did not make per request was an update to section 6.2.3
that indicated that a particular statement was redundant.  That one
particular statement was specifically added because of questions and
arguments about what is or is not to be supported in a package.  I would
just as soon see it left in.  I have made all the other updates per the
week 1 requests, including the non-trivial task of making the use of
capitalization of the word "descriptor" consistent.

Kevin

  _____