FW: ITU-T SG 16 request for registration of new SDP att-field ("T38VendorInfo")(Completed)

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Tue Jul 26 02:26:37 EDT 2005

For your information.
Simao

-----Original Message-----
From: IANA [mailto:iana at iana.org]
Sent: 25 July 2005 21:15
To: 'Hiroshi Tamura'
Cc: Campos, Simao; sob at harvard.edu; Frost, Isabelle
Subject: RE: ITU-T SG 16 request for registration of new SDP att-field
("T38VendorInfo")(Completed)

Dear Hiroshi Tamura,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in processing your request.
It took an unusally long time for one of our experts to respond to our
inquiry regarding your request.

We have registered the SDP att-field "T38VendorInfo".

See the following:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/sdp-parameters

Thank you,

Michelle Cotton