FW: RFC 4123 on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-H.323 Interwork

Euchner Martin martin.euchner at SIEMENS.COM
Fri Jul 8 03:40:01 EDT 2005

FYI: After a long time, the SIP-H.323 Interworking Requirements have made
it into an RFC.
So SG16 can now consider the next steps ahead on H.323-SIP Interworking
beyond the requirements stage.

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.
http://ietf.icn.siemens.de/sr3/Standardisation_Topics/security/