SG16 meeting during 26 July - 5 August

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Mon Jul 11 22:49:57 EDT 2005

Dear WP2/16 experts,

Here are two pieces of information and request toward the upcoming
SG16 meeting.

1/ Q.5 Rapporteur

Very unfortunately Mr. Bob Gilman advised the SG16 management of his
resignation from Q.5 Rapporteur and we reluctantly have to accept
this. As an emergency measure we have asked Mr. Paul Jones to lead
the Q.5 works at the upcoming SG16 meeting.

Using this opportunity I would like to thank Bob not only for his
excellent leadership in the NAT/firewall traversal issue as
Rapporteur, but also for his valuable contributions to the H.323,
H.235 and other SG16 topics as expert since around 1999.

2/ Documents for the meeting

Since this meeting is of Study Group level, all the documents are
handled by TSB, not by a Rapporteur.

However, you may wish to upload your documents to the avc-site for
advance review by the experts. In that case, place your document at:

ftp://ftp3.itu.int/avc-site/Incoming/
user: avguest
password: Avguest

or email it to me, then I will move it to:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen
ftp://ftp3.itu.int/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen
user: avguest
password: Avguest

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice