Proposal to support AMR codec in H.245 using RFC3267

Venkata Nanduri vnanduri at cisco.com
Tue Jan 25 21:04:12 EST 2005

Hi,

I think existing Annex - I in H.245 is written much before RFC3267 is
written and hence it out of sync in content.

The RTP format mentioned in Annex - I is different from what is mentioned
in RFC3267.

Even if we want to incorporate this material in existing Annex - I, it
will
be like replacing the entire Annex - I
content with the new content..

Thanks