Meeting Announcement Joined session Q.29/16 with SG19 in Melbourne

Leo.Lehmann at bakom.admin.ch Leo.Lehmann at bakom.admin.ch
Mon Jan 24 12:21:05 EST 2005

Dear experts and colleagues,
I have the pleasure to announce a joined session of Q.29/16 together with
SG19 during our WP2 Rapporteuer Meeting in Melbourne. SG19 will held an
Rapporteuer meeting from March 1st until March 3rd 2005 also in Melbourne.
This givese a good opportunity for the exchange and handling of questions
on
mobility of SG16 and SG19. Unfortunally SG16/WP2 and SG19 uses different
meeting locations in Melbourne, which are about 2 hours driving time away
from each other. So far one joined session is planned on morning March 1st
at SG19 meeting place with WP2 participants , the other on March 2nd at
WP2/16 meeting place with SG16 participants.

Topics for this joined meeting will be so far
- Consolidation of Mobility definitions
- new Revision of Technical report on combined mobility betewwen H.323
systems and GPRS/UMTS networks
- Further issues

Regarding the first both items I am expecting two contributions until
beginning of February. If you would like to send further contributions for
this
Session, please do not hesitate to bring them up until February 12th 2005.

If you are interested to participate in the session at the SG19 meeting
place, please send the attached registration to
'Leslie.Graf at ericsson.com'and please let me also know for information.

Best regards
Leo

Leo Lehmann
Rapporteur Q.29/16

Federal Office of Communication (OFCOM)
Biel-Bienne
Switzerland

Tel: +41 32 327 5752

__

Dear Mr. Lehmann,

At 11:45 +0100 05/01/24, Leo.Lehmann at bakom.admin.ch wrote:
>I had a telefon conversation with Mr Probst. As this is a good
>opportunity for Questions on mobility of SG16 and
>SG19 to meet, Mr Probst fully support an additional setting of a
>Q.29/16 meeting in Melbourne to enable a joined session with SG19
>qusetions.

Thank you very much. Please publicize the Melbourne sessions on
mobility through the mailing list.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413 239-0847
Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice

Dear Mr Okubo,
I had a telefon conversation with Mr Probst. As this is a good opportunity
for Questions on mobility of SG16 and
SG19 to meet, Mr Probst fully support an additional setting of a Q.29/16
meeting in Melbourne to enable a joined session with SG19 qusetions. Best
regards Leo