AVD-2588a

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Wed Feb 23 23:17:11 EST 2005

Dear WP2/16, Q2/16 and Q1/16 experts,

I've just uploaded a revised version of AVD-2691 ("AVD-2691r1") to the
"Incoming" folder on the FTP site.

This version takes account of comments received by email regarding the
original version.

In particular, we are now proposing a new OID to signal the use of Annex
C/G.722.1, instead of adding a new parameter to the existing G.722.1 OID.

Best regards,

--Dave

At 12:15 PM 2/21/2005, Dave Lindbergh wrote:
>Dear WP2/16, Q2/16, and Q1/16,
>
>I've just uploaded AVD-2691 "Codepoints for G.722.1 Annex" from Polycom
>the FTP site.
>
>Since the ZIP file is quite small, it's also attached.
>
>Please note that I'm copying Q1/16 on this email.  Although Q1 is not
>meeting this week, the subject matter also concerns H.320 and H.324
>systems, so I'd like the Q1 experts to be aware of this.
>
>Best regards to all,
>
>--Dave
>

>----------
>Dave Lindbergh