[SUSPECT ATTACHMENT] AVD-2691, Codepoints for G.722.1 Annex C uploaded

Dave Lindbergh lindbergh at 92F1.COM
Mon Feb 21 12:20:43 EST 2005

Dear WP2/16, Q2/16, and Q1/16,

I've just uploaded AVD-2691 "Codepoints for G.722.1 Annex" from Polycom to

the FTP site.

Since the ZIP file is quite small, it's also attached.

Please note that I'm copying Q1/16 on this email.  Although Q1 is not
meeting this week, the subject matter also concerns H.320 and H.324
systems, so I'd like the Q1 experts to be aware of this.

Best regards to all,

--Dave

----------
Dave Lindbergh
Polycom, Inc.
100 Minuteman Road
Andover MA 01810  USA
Voice: +1 978 292 5366
Video: +1 978 292 2004
Email: lindbergh at 92F1.com
CONTENT ABOVE THIS LINE IS *NOT* FROM CISCO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
WARNING: This message has an attachment that could contain executable
code.

Please review the attachment carefully to ensure you do not inadvertently
execute embedded programs that could contain viruses.

We suggest you review the following URL to stay up-to-date with current
virus threats:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/mcafee/virus_info.shtml

Please be aware many viruses attempt to look like legitimate email or
notifications from anti-virus systems. We will clearly mark a seperation
between our notifications and the original email as follows:

  "CONTENT ABOVE THIS LINE IS *NOT* FROM CISCO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY"

For further reference information about viruses and email antivirus
efforts within Cisco, please visit:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/it/ems/services/antiviral

If your concern isn't addressed by the information in this notification
or the above web page, you may open a support request:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/

Select "Messaging", "Email-Related", "Mail Routing"

Please include in the text of your case the following information:

* Full headers of the message. Documentation on displaying the full
headers is available at this URL:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/faqs/solution002471.html

* This unique quarantine identifier: j1LHKXq8011711

If the matter is urgent, you may follow up by calling one of the below
referenced numbers. Please make every effort to provide the above
requested information via the support web tool prior to calling as it
will greatly aid the resolution of your issue.

Americas:
1 408 526 8888

Asiapac
+61 2 8446 8888