FW: socorro!

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Tue Aug 30 11:47:12 EDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

can someone help this engineer from Brazil? I will translate his two
questions:

1) When RRq fails in H.225.0 and there is a retransmission, requestSeqNum
is repeated. His question is, what does he use as the timestamp? I presume
it remains the same.

2) What happens with the timestamp when summer savings time (clock is
adjusted one hour ahead or behind) starts? I presume if it changes outside
a session, it is business as usual; if it changes in the middle of a
session, then it should stick to the original one, and start +,- 1 hour
for the next sessions open.

Please copy any replies to him at:
José Antonio Mechaileh jmechail at terra.com.br
as he does not subscribe to this mailing list.

Thanks!
Simao

  _____