Fw: Fw: the second draft of F.dl, comments are solicited.

NIe Xiuying niexiuying at mail.ritt.com.cn
Sun Apr 10 21:32:25 EDT 2005

Dear WP2/16 experts,

I have created the following directory at the avc-site to work for
the July SG16 meeting:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/Working_Docs/

As acting Rapporteur for Q.22/16 I request you to review the
following documents and return any comments:

At 10:18 +0800 05/04/10, NIe Xiuying wrote:
>Thank you vey much for your report of Q.22 for ITU-T SG 16 WP2
>meeting. Based on the recomments and suggestion, I modified the
>draft F.DL and draft F.AVOD. I send the second draft of F.dl
>(Fdlrev1410 and fdlrev1410clear) to you and
>itu-sg16 at external.cisco.com . Next we will have a meeting held in
>Hangzhou, we will discuss the second drafts of F.dl and F.avod then.
>About next Wed. or Thursday, I will submit the second draft of
>F.avod and F.dl if there is some modification to F.dl.

They have been placed under the Working_Docs directory:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/Working_Docs/Fdlre
v1_050410.zip
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/Working_Docs/Fdlre
v1_050410clear.zip

At 22:35 +0800 05/04/10, Sun Mingjun wrote:
>Please check attached the F.MMCIP second draft, which is a revised
>editon according the suggestions in last melbourne meeting.
>Comments and suggestions are solicited.

This has been placed under the Working_Docs directory:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0507_Gen/Working_Docs/FMMCI
Pv1.1_050410.zip

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice