Fw: Fw: the second draft of F.dl, comments are solicited.

NIe Xiuying niexiuying at mail.ritt.com.cn
Sun Apr 10 21:32:25 EDT 2005

, 您好!

************下面是转发邮件************
原邮件发件人名字: NIe Xiuying
原邮件发件人地址:niexiuying at mail.ritt.com.cn

>itu-sg, 您好!
> ITU-T SG 16:
>
>I send the second draft of F.dl to mailing list of ITU-T SG 16. Hope it
will succeed this time.

>Cheers
>
>niexiuying
>
>************下面是转发邮件************
>原邮件发件人名字: NIe Xiuying
>原邮件发件人地址:niexiuying at mail.ritt.com.cn
>
>>itu-sg16, 您好!
>>

>>************下面是转发邮件************
>>原邮件发件人名字: NIe Xiuying
>>原邮件发件人地址:niexiuying at mail.ritt.com.cn
>>
>>>Dear Mr. Okubo:
>>>
>>>Thank you vey much for your report of Q.22 for ITU-T SG 16 WP2 meeting.
Based on the recomments and suggestion, I modified the draft F.DL and
draft F.AVOD. I send the second draft of F.dl (Fdlrev1410 and
fdlrev1410clear) to you and itu-sg16 at external.cisco.com . Next we will
have a meeting held in Hangzhou, we will discuss the second drafts of F.dl
and F.avod then. About next Wed. or Thursday, I will submit the second
draft of F.avod and F.dl if there is some modification to F.dl.

>>>By the way, I have sent an " subscribe  itu-t SG 16" to
itu-sg at external.cisco.com, but I have not received any information from
it. So I do not know if it is enough to send documents to that e-mail
address to let all the experts receive the documents.

>>>Thank you again for your comments. And any comments to the documents
are solicited.

>>>Cheers.
>>>

>>>Nie xiuying from Beijing
>>>

>>>        致