Documents for the SG16 meeting in November

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Thu Sep 23 22:40:46 EDT 2004

Dear SG16 experts,

Related to Mr. Li's posting on draft requirements for NAT traversal
of H.323 multimedia systems, you have seen the following message from
Mr. Campos-Neto, ITU-TSB about the submission of your contributions
to the SG16 (SGF or whatever) meeting in November:

At 15:08 +0200 04/09/21, simao.campos at itu.int wrote:
>please note that as the next Q.5 meeting will take place in November
>04 as part of the main SG 16 meeting, any documents to be reviewed
>at the meeting must be submitted using the formal submission
>procedures of contributions (at this point in time, actually
>"delayed" contributions), in your case I believe through the Chinese
>administration. Please take a look at TSB Collective Letter 8/16
>announcing the SG 16 meeting (see
>www.itu.int/md/meetingdoc.asp?type=sitems&parent=T01-SG16-COL-0008).
>
>Of course, the version you emailed can be discussed in the email
>reflector, which is a positive factor towards progressing the work.
>But as I said, for the proposal to be seen at the SG 16 meeting it
>would need to be submitted formally through the appropriate channels.

Submission to ITU-TSB through your national channel is a mandatory
process for the meeting in November.

Optionally, you are also encouraged to make your documents, even
their drafts, available at the avc-site for earlier review and
discussion by the experts. For this purpose, I have prepared the
following directory:

   http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2001-2004/0411_Gen/

and taken my liberty to place Mr. Li's draft there as Draft_H.fwreq_040921.zip.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice