Delayed contributions for the SG16 meeting

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Fri Nov 5 22:21:50 EST 2004

Prof Okubo,

I've uploaded yesterday 12 Delayed Contributions to ITU FTP drop box.

>PS If you have already submitted your documents to ITU-TSB, please
>send them to me. I will make them available at the avc-site to
>facilitate advance review by the experts.

=> I've just uploaded them in the incoming directory of our avc-site, too.

Best Regards
Albrecht

                      OKUBO Sakae
                      <okubo at mxz.mesh.         To:      itu-sg16 at external.cisco.com
                      ne.jp>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Documents for the coming meeting in Geneva
                      owner-tsg16qf at it
                      u.int

                      05.11.2004 03:57
                      Please respond
                      to OKUBO Sakae

Dear SG16 experts,

The following delayed contributions have been placed at the avc-site
for your advance review:

France Telecom: Location Number for H.323
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2001-2004/0411_Gen/FT-location_number.zip

Waseda University: Phase synchronization of video sources

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2001-2004/0411_Gen/Waseda-video_phase_sync.zip

e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice