Call for participation in the ITU Workshop

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Sat May 8 11:04:25 EDT 2004

Beijing Meeting Attendees,

I have uploaded additional documents that were sent to me, including three new liaison statements.  I made the liaison statements available as AVD documents.  So, the highest numbered AVD document is not 2502.

I will make any additional documents available as I receive them, though I will be traveling over the weekend.  As such, some documents may not get posted until Sunday when I arrive in Beijing.

I look forward to seeing everybody in Beijing!