Comments on AVD-2464 (H.245 OLC Master/Slave conflicts)

Tsahi Levent-Levi tsahil at radvision.com
Wed May 5 00:40:04 EDT 2004

Hi,

The reasons stated below are not the actual reasons.
The main reason is the fact that the standard doesn't state anything
about conflicts that arise because of uni/bi-direction-ness of channels.
Since H.324 can open video channels as bi-directional or
uni-directional, such conflicts are quite common.
In the Geneva meeting, it was suggested to add a new chapter into the
standard about this and a new appendix with the illustrations.

Tsahi