Beijing meeting is held as scheduled

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Tue May 4 22:43:07 EDT 2004

Dear Q.F,G,2-5/16 experts,

There have been expressed some concerns about SARS in Beijing. After
having reviewed WHO's information and available news by obtaining
TSB's help, I think that SARS is kept controlled. We will hold the
Beijing meeting of Q.F,G,2-5/16 as scheduled. Q.B/16 will have its
meeting there concurrently.

I have had a difficulty to get the updated list of participants from
the meeting host. Could you take a look at the table after my
signature (as of 26 April) and return a short note to
<sokubo at waseda.jp> if you are coming to Beijing or not? If you are
not listed there but coming, please advise me. Please note that the
attached list contains only those from organizations outside China.
Local attendees are also welcome to advise me.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice

List of participants from organizations outside China
26 April (with modifications with received advice)

=============================
Surname     Given Name
=============================
Boyle II    Kevin Joseph