Fwd:XML namespace identifiers in ITU-T Recommendations

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Fri Mar 26 01:35:02 EST 2004

Dear WP2/16 experts,

This is a message to those who intend to attend the Beijing Rapporteur meeting.

According to the advice of the meeting host, please send me the
following information in text form for your receiving the visa
notification from the meeting host MII (even if you are not sure at
present) by the end of Friday, 2 April:

1 Surname:
2 Given name:
3 Nationality:
4 Occupation:
5 Passport type and No.:
6 Intended date of entry:
7 Number of entries (Single/Double/Multiple):
8 Duration of each stay:
9 Company name:
10 Company Address:
11 TEL: , FAX: , E-mail:

I will forward all the requests to the meeting host, Ms. Jiang Hong,
collectively so that you can receive the visa notification by telefax.

For your information, the visa application form is available at the
following site:

   http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/ljzg/3647/3648/default.htm

Here is the description of the meeting host necessary for your
completing the form:

  - Purpose of journey and place to visit in China ==> Attend the
ITU-T SG16 expert-meeting, Beijing

  - Company or person to visit in China, name(s), address and phone
no. ==> Mr.Wen Ku, The MII of China, No.13 West Chan An Ave. Beijing
100804, P.R.China  Tel:+86-10-62304735

Please note that I am not collecting this form, though I mentioned so
in my previous progress report. The above items in text form are
sufficient for requesting the visa notification letter.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
<Yokosuka Research Park>
   Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
   3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
   239-0847 Japan
<Nishi-Waseda>
   29-7 Waseda University Bldg.                 Tel: +81 3 5286 3831
   1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo      Fax: +81 3 5286 3832
   169-0051 Japan