Rapporteur meeting in Beijing

Kevin Boyle kboyle at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Mon Mar 1 14:45:07 EST 2004


US Citizens traveling to China require a visa which will only be issued for
business purposes with a formal invitation from a Chinese business contact.
Will the MII be issuing such invitations?  If so, how do we go about getting



-----Original Message-----
From: OKUBO Sakae [mailto:okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP] 
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 5:22 AM
To: tsg16q1 at ITU.INT; itu-sg16 at external.cisco.com
Subject: Rapporteur meeting in Beijing

Dear Q.F, G, K, 1-5/16 experts,

This is an advance announcement of the Rapporteur meeting in Beijing during
11 (Tue) - 14 (Fri) May 2004. We have received the confirmation of IP and
multimedia technical committee, MII to host this meeting. Question B/16 is
also going to meet there concurrently.

The meeting notice and necessary information will follow as soon as

At this moment, please be advised to plan your travel to Beijing at an early
occasion. Citizens of some countries, including USA, need visa to enter
China. It would take some days for this process. Please consult with the
Chinese embassy in your country or your travel agency for precise

Best regards,

e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
   Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
   3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
   239-0847 Japan
   29-7 Waseda University Bldg.                 Tel: +81 3 5286 9841
   1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo      Fax: +81 3 5286 3832
   169-0051 Japan
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.packetizer.com/pipermail/sg16-avd/attachments/20040301/9eee645b/attachment.htm>

More information about the sg16-avd mailing list