Reminder - Visa Notification for the Beijing meeting (11-14 May)

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Wed Mar 31 01:03:50 EST 2004

Dear Q.F,G,K,2-5/16 experts,

So far I have received requests from the following persons:

D Lindbergh, K J Boyle II, R R Gilman, M Euchner, H L Fourie, R Even,
R Flaiani, A Schwarz, B Samvasivan, L Lehmann, A Ruditsky, C D
Wilmot, J Tegeler, M Pierce, E Horvath, J-P Blin, C Groves.

If you have sent me your request but are not listed here, or if you
are coming to Beijing but have not yet responded to the attached
message, please advise me by the end of this week.

As a separate course of action, I will send out the Beijing meeting
notice in a couple of days.

Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
<Yokosuka Research Park>
   Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
   3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
   239-0847 Japan
<Nishi-Waseda>
   29-7 Waseda University Bldg.                 Tel: +81 3 5286 3831
   1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo      Fax: +81 3 5286 3832
   169-0051 Japan