Fwd:XML namespace identifiers in ITU-T Recommendations

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Fri Mar 26 01:35:02 EST 2004

Dear WP2/16 experts,

TSAG document on the subject matter will be placed at the Beijing
meeting directory of avc-site by Mr. Paul Jones. Your review is
requested.

Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice
My addresses <okubo at giti.or.jp>, <sokubo at mn.waseda.ac.jp> are not
working any more. If they remain in your address book, could you
please replace them with <sokubo at waseda.jp>?