Document for SG 16 WP2 Rapporteurs Meeting 09/2004 in San Jose

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Sat Jul 31 10:37:51 EDT 2004

Dear Experts,

The revised draft of H.460.cdor (Call Diversion Override) arrived late to
the meeting in Beijing, so we did not have time to sufficiently review the
document.  Nonetheless, we do have the meeting coming up at the end of
August, so we can take up that document for review.  I would like to kindly
ask all experts to review the document and provide comments to Mr. Kempf or
Mr. Erichsen (copied on this message).

The current draft text can be found here:

http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/0405_Bei/TD-22.zip

Thanks,