Q.K Documents for San Jose

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Fri Jul 30 03:28:50 EDT 2004

Dear Mr. Lehmann,

Thank you for your input documents.

At 15:58 +0200 04/07/29, Leo.Lehmann at bakom.admin.ch wrote:
>For our meeting in San Jose I have attached two documents for Q.K.
>  <<QK Agenda.doc>>  <<Combined Mobility.doc>>
>One document gives the status regarding combined mobility
>H.323/GPRS, the other docuemnt (Agenda)includes also a description
>of new work items which I want to discuss during Q.K session.

TD-05 has been assigned to the former and AVD-2521 to the latter.
They have been uploaded to the following place:

  http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/0408_San/
  ftp://avguest:Avguest@ftp3.itu.int/avc-site/0408_San/

>From your earlier mail I understood that you will be the person which
>register the documents and put them on the folder. Is my understanding
>correct?. If not please give me further advise.

Yes, correct.

>In your last mail you ask me to give a report about Jrg-NGN and
>TSAG. I have prepared some material and can give this presentation
>during the meeting.
>Shall this material be also registerd for our meeting or shall I
>bring this material just with me. [...]

Please make them input document(s) to the meeting. If it created by
yourself, AVD-number will be assigned otherwise it will be issued as
TD.

In any case, it is much better if participants could have a chance to
read it in advance of the meeting. This time the schedule may be
rather tight.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice