Meeting Announcement: ITU-T SG16 Q.2,3,4,5,F,G,K Rapporteur meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at PACKETIZER.COM
Wed Jul 7 12:58:02 EDT 2004

Dear Experts,

Please find attached to this message the meeting announcement for the
upcoming Rapporteur meeting of Questions 2, 3, 4, 5, F, G, and K.  The
meeting is scheduled for 30 August to 3 September 2004 in San Jose.

We have a number of work items to progress, including new work in the NAT/FW
traversal Question.

You may also be interested to know that Question 1 and Question B are also
expected to meet with our group serially.

Please advise me that you plan to attend the meeting as soon as possible.

I look forward to seeing you in San Jose.

Best Regards,

Paul E. Jones