Request for document number

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Tue Aug 17 12:58:16 EDT 2004

Dear experts of Q.F,G,K,2-5/16,

Please find attached the current list of documents for the San Jose
meeting (30 August - 3 September). If you intend to present your
contributions but they are not listed, please advise me.

We are preparing for the meeting according to the following schedule
as described in the meeting notice:

  /// Registration of the document: by 23:59 UTC, 20 August 2004 ///
  /// Distribution of the document: by 23:59 UTC, 23 August 2004 ///
  /// Use the ftp site (or e-mail reflector) for distribution    ///

Documents registered or distributed after the deadline will be dealt
as "late arrival" and their consideration is subject to the agreement
of the meeting.

The meeting documents are/will be available at the following place:

  http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/0408_San/
  ftp://avguest:Avguest@ftp3.itu.int/avc-site/0408_San/
   or ftp://ftp3.itu.int/avc-site/0408_San/
      user: avguest password: Avguest

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice