Contributions to the San Jose meeting

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Sat Aug 21 23:16:26 EDT 2004

Dear Mr. Jeong and Mr. Teising,

At 14:31 -0500 04/08/20, Teising, Charles C, JR (Charles) wrote:
>Please assign AVD document numbers for the contributions below. All
>three are for Q.3.

AVD-numbers have been allocated as follows:

AVD-2580
Title: Updated Draft New Recommendation H.priority
Question: F
Source: Editor (S.-H. Jeong)

AVD-2581
Title: Updated New Draft of H.323 Annex N
Question: F and 2
Source: Q.F Rapporteur

AVD-2582
H.248.DCR -Detailed Congestion Reporting Package  - Source: Editor -
Lucent Technologies

AVD-2583
H.248.1 Version 3 - Service Change Enhancements to allow for a
List/Range of TerminationIDs to be included in a single Service
Change Command - Source: Lucent Technologies

AVD-2584
H.248.1 Version 3 - Audit Value Enhancements and a New Only IP (OIP)
Audit Package to allow for a fast and efficient way to audit for
contexts present in the MG - Source: Lucent Technologies

Please note that AVD-2580 and AVD-2581 have been uploaded to
avc-site/0408_San directory.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice