Reminder for the San Jose meeting (30 August - 3 September))

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Tue Aug 10 23:31:07 EDT 2004

Dear Experts,

As you know, Mr. Vivek Bhargava (Cisco) has been serving as editor of both H.225.0 and the H.323-Series Implementers Guide.  Over the past couple of years, he has done an outstanding job and I want to sincerely thank him for his efforts and the significant contribution to our work.

Unfortunately, he is unable to continue in his role in Q2/16.  As such, we now need to find an editor for H.225.0 and the H.323-Series Implementers Guide.  If you or somebody in your company would like to take on this responsibility, please let me know.  I would like to be able to recommend somebody at the next Rapporteur's meeting or the next SG16 meeting.

Best Regards,