Rapporteur's Meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Wed Aug 4 12:07:42 EDT 2004

Folks,

I have updated my spam filter with one that it a bit more aggressive than
the one I was using before.  It appears to be throwing away far more e-mail
than it should.  (I do a manual scan through the file, but with about 200
spam messages per day, it is hard to see what is garbage and what is not).

If you registered for the SG16 meeting and did not get a reply from me,
please send me another message-I will reply to every person registering for
the meeting.  If you have not registered, may I kindly request that you do
so as soon as possible.

Thanks,